The phone job interview questions sample below are used to ask Assistant principal and other Assistant principal positions related. You can use them to ask yourself or candidate as follows:
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. What are your biggest strengths for Assistant principal?
3. Why did you leave your last job?
4. What are your career goals for Assistant principal?
5. Why do you want to work here?
6. What is your greatest weakness?
7. How many years of experience do you have for Assistant principal position?
The above Assistant principal questions can be used for interview guide/process of student, fresher, experienced candidates. You can ref more common/difficult interview guide/help for Assistant principal such as:
1. 55 assistant interview questions and answers.
2. 103 interview questions and answers (free pdf download).
3. 31 job interview tips.
4. 13 types of interview questions and how to face them.
5. 5 interview thank you letter samples.